Support of international aid projects
1. The foundation is an organization for humanitarian and development aid. It supports programs and projects of charities, aid organizations and foundations in Germany and worldwide. To fulfill this purpose, it provides advice, financial resources, personnel and material resources. It focuses on the Millennium Goals when setting priorities.
2. Purpose of the foundation company is
A. informing the general public and individuals about the general situation of people living in emergency situations and their living conditions, especially in developing countries and other persons affected by emergencies and disasters. Information about relief projects provided for and provided by the foundation - or other subsidized aid organizations - to cope with or improve this situation and living conditions,
B. the provision of funds for charitable projects of the Foundation or other non-profit entities to assist people who are affected by humanitarian emergencies or disasters, usually outside of Germany,
C. to advise companies that want to get involved in social, socio-cultural and socio-ecological aid projects.
3. The purpose of the foundation is realized through the following activities forming the object of the enterprise:
A. the formation of a permanent network of companies, associations and foundations of the German economy for the support of sustainable aid projects as well as disaster relief.
B. Development of instruments for donation generation and collection and administration of centrally received donations
C. the coordination and planning of measures as well as project support
D. information about their goals and their concretisation to the public.
4. The foundation exclusively and directly pursues charitable and benevolent purposes within the meaning of the section "Tax-privileged purposes" of the Tax Code.
5. The foundation is selflessly active; it does not pursue self-economic purposes.
6. Funds from the foundation may only be used for statutory purposes. Nobody is favored by expenses that are foreign to the purposes of the foundation or by a disproportionately high remuneration.
7. There is no legal right to grant foundation services.